ЛИТЕРАТУРНЫЙ КЛУБ - СЕРЕБРЯНЫЙ РАССВЕТ

Объявление

С ОГРОМНОЙ РАДОСТЬЮ ПРИВЕТСТВУЕМ ТЕБЯ! МЫ ЗДЕСЬ СОБРАЛИСЬ ЧТОБЫ ВМЕСТЕ СОБИРАТЬ ЧУДЕСА, КОТОРЫМИ ПОЛОН ЭТОТ ПРЕКРАСНЫЙ МИР! МЫ ЛЮБИМ И ПИШЕМ СКАЗКИ, СТИХИ И ПРОСТО ДЕЛИМСЯ ИНТЕРЕСНЫМ. ВМЕСТЕ ПОЗНАЕМ МИР. НАШ САЙТ http://www.serebryanrassvet.narod.ru/ ЗДЕСЬ ВСЯ ИСТОРИЯ НАЧАЛА НАШЕГО ПУТЕШЕСТВИЯ.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

helpful tips to improve your English

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 43

Hello everybody)))

Everyone is Ok?))))))))

Good day, my dear friends!

How are you today?

Luchnik, thanks for nice and funny pictures  :D

I like the one with supermarket as it is remind me one real story from my life in Australia.
I met two women in sleeping pyjamas in the supermarket. For me was always a secret why they look so funny.
Now I know why  :D

Катюша, очень красивые фотографии, very good!

Мне особенно замок-сердечно понравился. так трогательно смотрится на белом фоне в сиянии солнечных весенних лучей.

All photos are Beautiful!

You are beautifull too!

:)

Recently we were in a museum "Battle of Borodino." Photos are here:

НАШ ДОСУГ.

kookaburra написал(а):

I was in Kolomenskay park!

Very very beautiful!!!!!!

I have the question. The shooting star-это падающая звезда или метеор? С одной стороны это практически одно и тоже, но ведь смысл-то разный! Метеором мы можем называть очень быстрого человека, который быстро все успевает например, или конкретно метеор в космосе. А падающая звезда-это нечто волшебное-желания загадываем. Вот как именно поймет иностранец высказывание  shooting star ? Не получится ли так, что русский и американец будут иметь в виду разные вещи?

Вот конкретно есть песня. Называется падающая звезда? Музыка шикарная, я просто фанатею. Решила посмотреть перевод. Половина смысла чудесное- о любви, а половина какая то чушь. Но вот  перевод shooting star  идет именно как метеор, а я думала, что падающая звезда-думала что романтичная песня ...а как на самом деле?

Отредактировано Ирина (2012-03-23 11:52:00)

Ирина написал(а):

The shooting star

Можно сказать и так и так. По смыслу надо смотреть.
Падающая звезда так же - falling star
И метеор кстати тоже)))

Загадочный английский язык)))) Magic English)))

Лучник написал(а):

Загадочный английский язык)))) Magic English)))

Дауж, раз его так  :D

По моему сами англичане над своим языком прикалываются. Как-то посмотрел фильм "Черная гадюка" с Роунем Аткинсеном (мистер Бин), так там был момент:

- Что это?
- Пирог?
- И как он называется?
- Пирог?
- Пирог в виде пирога? мда... фантазия однако

:D

Фраза дня:

the end is where we start from

Артем написал(а):

the end is where we start from

other one:

Forget how much it hurts and try again

Лучник написал(а):

Падающая звезда так же - falling star
И метеор кстати тоже)))

Thank you ,Luchnik! Very interesting!

Артем написал(а):

- Пирог в виде пирога? мда... фантазия однако

Super!!!!!! :D

Ирина написал(а):

Super!!!!!! :D

Здесь отрывки из "Черной Гадюки", в оригинале :)

Отредактировано Артем (2012-03-27 13:53:16)

еще приколы в этом английском сериале

Fawlty Towers is in threat of closure by a Health and Safety inspector. After discovering that Manuel is keeping a pet rat, Basil insists that it be removed, but it escapes back into the hotel as the inspector returns.

слова из фильма:

substitute - сурогат, заменитель

Would you care for a rat? - не хотите ли крысу?

are for примеры
care for music - интересоваться музыкой;
Would you care for something to eat? - Не хотите ли чего-нибудь поесть?;
not to care for meat - не любить мяса;
for all I care - что касается меня;

Отредактировано Артем (2012-03-27 14:43:15)

After a routine health inspection, the inspector, Mr. Carnegie, firmly informs Basil and Sybil that Fawlty Towers is below standard, with the flaws including the presence of two dead pigeons in the water tank. He will, therefore, recommend closure to the Council if they do not rectify the problems within 24 hours. The staff all get to work straight away. When Basil is alerting Manuel, he notices that he is keeping a pet rat, having been conned into thinking that it's a siberian hamster. Basil, afraid that the health inspector will take issue with it, removes it. Infuriated, Manuel threatens to resign, and it is debated what to do with it. Eventually, it is agreed that it will be moved to a friend of Polly's, but she and Manuel secretly hide it in a shed nearby. Foolishly, Manuel lets it out to exercise, and it escapes back into the hotel, prompting a discreet rat hunt. Unfortunately, Basil learns of it from the Major, who had tried to shoot it, and decides to join in the hunt after a confrontation ("We can deal with the sackings later"). During the search, Basil applies rat poison to a veal cutlet and puts it on the floor in the kitchen.

Just as Carnegie arrives, the Major sees the rat and shoots at it. Basil silences him (by jabbing him in the groin with the butt of the gun) and persuades him to say his target was a Starling. Manuel, while asking about his rat, is informed that the chef puts a lot of "basil" in the Ratatouille. Panicking, Manuel runs into the kitchen, only to be informed by Terry that "I haven't made any bleedin' ratatouille!" In the commotion, a tray of veal is spilled, and the poisoned cutlet is picked up as well by an unknowing Terry. To make matters worse, every subsequent guest asks for veal, including Mr. Carnegie, who has decided to stay for lunch after declaring the hotel to once again be in satisfactory condition. Unable to persuade him to try something else, or discern which veal is safe, they resort to using a piece the cat chewed, as it is not demonstrating signs of poisoning. Moments later, Basil retrieves it after he walks out the back and sees the cat choking, only to discover that the cat was, by extremely remarkable coincidence, throwing up a fur ball when Basil had seen it. Meanwhile, Manuel spots the rat at the table of a couple named Quentina and Ronald, and when Basil is called over to explain Manuel's shock, he informs him that there is a bread roll under the table, ordering Manuel to get a box. The couple decide to dine elsewhere, but Polly informs Basil that the rat is in Quentina's handbag. She catches him trying to fish it out, and he is only saved from a "bunch of fives" by Ronald after Polly says that there has been a bomb scare. Unfortunately, the rat bites Basil and escapes into the dining room. Manuel catches and hides it in the biscuit tin. When he turns around for a moment, the Major takes the box for a biscuit. Manuel does not see this and frantically searches for the box.

Carnegie finishes lunch and asks for some coffee, cheese and biscuits for afters. The Major unknowingly hands Polly the box containing the rat. On opening the lid, the rat's head pops up and looks directly into Mr Carnegie's face. Carnegie is speechless, especially when Basil asks "would you care for a rat, or...?" Polly removes the rat and returns to Carnegie, who is still dumbfounded by what he has seen. Sybil ends the series with the line "I'm afraid it's started to rain again," in a vain attempt to engage Carnegie in conversation as Manuel drags Basil, who has fainted offscreen, out of the dining room.

Imagination is more  impotant than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)

Отредактировано Лучник (2012-03-29 20:20:26)

where you invest your love you invest your life

I hope you always find a reason to smile

http://pavelche.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/demotivators_ulybka-vi.jpg

The dream must remain a dream!Otherwise, it's not a dream, but a normal desire.

http://uploads.ru/t/U/s/M/UsMp1.gif

http://sobiratelzvezd.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/418636_10150496705516887_119939131886_8872270_1514407450_n.jpg

http://sobiratelzvezd.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/00frasd5-1.jpeg

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz